Last Updated March 1st, 2014
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") provides recourse to copyright owners who believe that their rights under the United States Copyright Act have been infringed by acts of third parties over the Internet.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied, reproduced, displayed, duplicated, performed, distributed, or otherwise infringed without your authorization and is available on the Service or in a PlayPhone game in a way that may constitute copyright infringement, you may provide notice of your claim to PlayPhone's Designated Agent listed below. For your notice to be effective, it must include the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
3. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit PlayPhone to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an e-mail address at which you may be contacted;
5. A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
PlayPhone's Designated Agent is:
Attn: Intellectual Property Agent
345 S. B Street, 2nd Floor
San Mateo, CA 94401
If your user content or other information has been affected by reason of a notification under the DMCA, you may make a counter-notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA. You will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys' fees) if you materially misrepresent that your User Content or your activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. When we receive a counter-notification, we may reinstate the material in question.
To file a counter-notification with us, you must provide us with a written communication sent to PlayPhone's Designated Agent identified above that sets forth the following items:
1. An identification of the URLs or other unique identifying information of material that PlayPhone has removed or to which PlayPhone has disabled access;
2. Your name, address, telephone number, email address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or San Francisco County, California if your address is outside of the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification under the DMCA or an agent of such person;
3. A statement, under penalty of perjury, that you have a good faith belief that content at issue was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and
4. Your physical or electronic signature